Many properties are wasting energy and water which costs owners money and negatively affects the environment. This can easily be rectified by incorporating small yet important changes within the property and external areas such as the garden. We offer advice to our customers by recommending ways in which properties can also become more energy efficient.
There are many energy saving systems which can be incorporated into any property. This can be done by recycling rain water, recycling cardboard, operating water saving devices, taps and fittings, installing a more efficient boiler system to save money, energy and water both in the short and long term.
It is not difficult to dramatically cut the cost of heating bills and at the same time add benefits to the environment. Contact Aquaforce for a free property heating efficiency inspection. Our customers often benefit from savings of between 30 and 70% following our cost friendly recommendations.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Aquaforce strive to be an environmentally friendly company and operate green systems and procedures to allow for an economical working environment.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. We have vans with low carbon emissions and our sales office operates sophisticated computer systems. This is backed up with advanced technology to collectively aid efficiency and to also reduce paperwork. We also recycle around 25 tonnes of cardboard every year.
The Aquaforce Group is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. High environmental performance is an ongoing priority and is achieved by our actions in line with this policy.
Our goal is to minimise the negative impacts of our operations and maximise the quality of the built environment for future generations. Through innovation and application of good practice, we aim to steer the industry to design a sustainable and high-quality built environment with as little environmental impact as possible through the whole asset life-cycle.
Our goal will be realised by:
• Continual improvement of the environmental performance of our activities, products and services through clear objectives, targets and programmes
• Complying with relevant legislation and requirements and regularly evaluating this compliance
• Proactively minimising environmental impacts, including being industry leading in minimising direct and embodied carbon emissions, and providing energy efficient/low carbon assets for our clients
• Improving resource efficiency by reducing the use of natural resources, reducing waste and diverting the waste we do produce away from landfill sites
• Reducing our water consumption and improving water efficiency
• Minimising polluting emissions or discharges to the environment
• Proactively protecting, preserving and enhancing wildlife/flora and their natural habitats
• Enhancing employee understanding of environmental sustainability, through stimulating cultural change and providing clear direction
• Engaging our supply chain in improving their environmental performance and responsible sourcing
• Strong governance of the environmental agenda, underpinned by monitoring and reporting of progress against environmental targets and objectives
Our policies are reviewed and updated annually to react to client needs and evolve with the world around us to make The Aquaforce Group the company of first choice for all our stakeholders, whilst challenging and changing the image of construction worldwide.